Cooking ClassLearn the secrets of the authentic Tuscan cuisine
COOKING CLASS: SWEETS
I LOVE TO COMBINE THE FLAVOR OF THE WINE WITH THE PLEAUSURE TO EAT A GREAT DESSERT.
Our Confections Class features a relaxed and respectful environment that teaches true Tuscan culinary secrets. After you finish preparing three wonderful creations that are uniquely distinct from one another, you will have the opportunity to enjoy your desserts as well as a tasting that includes 13 products ranging from fine wines to decadent oils and balsamic vinegars. With guidance from an English-speaking professional, you will be sure to learn everything there is to know about creating delicious and delectable treats.
You will learn the proper techniques to knead, cut, roll and mix the ingredients. The recipes of our chefs are focused on fresh, high-quality and local ingredients, adhering to Tuscan tradition and making this quintessential Italian dish a memorable experience for all. With encouragement and smiles your instructor will provide you with a pleasant and enjoyable day.
Upon arrival the guests are greeted by their host in our Welcome Center for a brief walking tour of this historic property.
The Sweet Class Includes:
- Making of three different kinds and yummy sweets. Where the chef will explain you the most technical aspects to prepare the sweets, so that you will be able to make your own, directly in your kitchen.
- Cooking Class with our cooks and English-speaking assistant.
- Lunch or Dinner with the food prepared together.
The Lunch or Dinner will have the following menu:
- Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack.
- Unique Course: Lasagna with meat sauce.
- Dessert: Cantuccini biscuits with dessert wine.
Available on request, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menu.
Tour and Tasting of wines including our library reserve vintages
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato – Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
- White Truffle flavored Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Old Vinegar selected