Lunch & TastingEnjoy our lunch experiences
LIGHT TUSCAN LUNCH WITH WINETASTING IN SAN GIMIGNANO WINERY
If you have a special love for all that is Italian, Tenuta Torciano is ideal for you. Located at the entrance to the Chianti Valley in Tuscany, the property is approximately 35 minutes from Florence and 30 minutes from Siena. You will spend hours alongside our wonderful family and staff at Tenuta Torciano witnessing our great passion for the wines. In fact, the winery is host to many seminars and educational opportunities where visitors have the opportunity to spend as much time as they would like to fully experience and learn about the wine, land, culture and climate that is Tuscany.
During the winter months, guests will be welcomed into a private, indoor setting with a fireplace to enjoy our reserve wines served with cold meats, artisan cheeses, and our signature bruschetta drizzled with cold-pressed olive oil and encompassing all of the natural aromas and flavors of nature. In the winter, please call +39 0577 950055 for availability.
Upon arrival the guests are greeted by their host in our Welcome Center for a brief walking tour of this historic property.
The Lunch Includes:
- Appetizers:Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack
- First Course: Tuscan ribollita
- Dessert: Cantuccini with dessert wine
Available on request, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menu.
Tour and Tasting of wines including our library reserve vintages
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato – Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
- White Truffle flavored Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Old Vinegar selected