Truffle Hunting & TastingParticipate in a truffle hunt with beautiful hunting dogs
TRUFFLE COOKING CLASS
THERE ARE TWO PRODUCTS THAT PUT TUSCANY ON THE FOOD AND WINE MAP: WINE AND TRUFFLES. ENJOY THE BEST OF BOTH WITH A BEAUTIFUL COOKING CLASS FOLLOWED BY A SPECIAL WINE TASTING WITH TUSCAN PRODUCTS
Elevate your culinary experience! For all truffle lovers Tenuta Torciano offers a unique culinary experience to explore the culinary delights with our exclusive truffle cooking lesson. During the Truffle Cooking you will have the opportunity to understand how and where the precious truffle grows, manipulate it, clean it and cook it to prepare your dishes together with our expert chef who will teach you all the secrets of how to taste it, keep it and conserve it. It will be a unique experience that only in Tenuta Torciano you will have the opportunity to explore.
Upon arrival, guests will be welcomed by our staff for a short walking tour of the historic structure.
The Experience Includes:
- Lesson on: how to recognize and search for Truffle with an English-speaking translator
- Cooking class: with truffle, learning how to make awesome truffle recipes and enjoy them to the fullest
- Lunch or Dinner: with the local dishes will be cooked. Our chef will choose the menu according to seasonality and available products.
The menu always consists of 3 dishes:
- Appetizers: Tuscan salami and cheeses, Bruschetta (Bread with Olive Oil) with truffle, and snack
- Main Course: Fresh Pasta with Truffles
- Second Course: Sliced beef with truffle
- Dessert: Cantuccini with dessert wine
Available on request, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menu.
Tour and Tasting of wines including our library reserve vintages
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato – Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
- White Truffle flavored Olive Oil
- Hot Pepper flavored Olive Oil
- Old Selected Balsamic Vinegar