Virtual Cooking Class: Tuscan Food & Wine Tasting
Cook and Wine Tasting together for a special virtual Experience
If you have a passion for cooking, join our virtual cooking class and our Italian chefs will share with you all the secrets of the authentic Tuscan cuisine. The preparation of a simple and delicious Tuscan recipe includes only the freshest ingredients such as homemade pasta, incredible sauces, meats and desserts.
During this class, we will teach you step by step how to properly cut, braise, boil, cook and roast a complete Tuscan recipe and you will learn how to prepare fresh homemade pasta, cook meat, or make baked bread drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.
It will be the perfect occasion for friends and family to laugh and have fun together while they are enjoying delicious food and wine! Get yourself in the Tuscan family, and let us show you the secrets to Italian culinary pleasure.
The Cooking Class include:
- Making of an appetizer, first course, second course, and daily dessert
- The Recipes are chosen by our Chef according to seasonality
- Learn to cut, braise, boil, cook and roast a complete Tuscan meal
- After the virtual class enjoy lunch or dinner with food prepared together
- Tasting of wine and olive oil with Wine School
- If the Class includes the ragù, the recipe will be sent in advance by our Chef to prepare it before the event
Here a sample Tuscan Cooking Class Menu:
- Appetizer: Tuscan Crostini, Tomatoes Crostini, Sausages Crostini
- First Course: Homemade pasta with meat sauce and Truffle Lasagna
- Second Course: Fillet flavourings and green pepper, or steak with arugula and Parmesan cheese
- Dessert: Vanilla Icecream with balsamic vinegar or Tiramisù
Available, on request, vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free menu.
Fifteen tuscan products to taste:
Suggested products to purchase to better participate in the Virtual Experience
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Sangiovese Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Vino Nobile di Montepulciano D.O.C.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato – Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
- Truffle flavored Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Old Vinegar selected