Virtual Pizza Cooking & Tasting
Learn how to make the original italian pizza!
Like all the best of Italian food, Italian pizza is better — and most authentic—when it’s made with fresh and delicious ingredients, and when we say fresh, we mean it.
When it comes to pizza, the possibilities are endless. Not only are there an infinite variety of pizza topping combinations, but there is also a plethora of ingredients you can choose from when you are making your pizza.
This is why we offer a Virtual Pizza Cooking Class, to give you the opportunity to learn with our pizza chef the magical art of pizza crafting, where you will be taught how to properly knead and roll the dough and then place it directly in the oven.
It will be shown the intricate process of how to prepare one of the most delicious foods of our lifetime, putting your own unique spin on the dish!
The Pizza Class include:
- Making ofthree types of pizza
- Pizzaare chosen by our Chef according to seasonality or specific dietary requirements.
- Learnto knead and roll the dough to prepare an excellent pizza.
- Tastingof wine and olive oil with Wine School
- After the virtual class enjoylunch or dinner with the Pizza prepared together.
Sample Pizza class menu:
- Unique Course:Three kind of pizzas
- Dessert:Pizza with Nutella, jam or mascarpone with Dessert Wine
Available, on request, vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free menu.
Fifteen tuscan products to taste:
Suggested products to purchase to better participate in the Virtual Experience
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Sangiovese Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Vino Nobile di Montepulciano D.O.C.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato – Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
- Truffle flavored Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Old Vinegar selected