Cooking ClassLearn the secrets of the authentic Tuscan cuisine
COOKING CLASS: PASTA
MAKING OF THREE DIFFERENT KINDS OF PASTA
Learn how to make authentic Italian pasta with a seasoned professional (classes taught in English). Our private Pasta Class offers a relaxed and respectful environment that fosters a true understanding of Tuscan culinary secrets. After the class, enjoy your wonderful creations featuring three varieties of pasta for lunch or dinner, paired with tasting of 13 unique and hand-crafted products including wines, truffle oils and balsamic vinegar.
Conducted entirely in English, a professional chef will assist you and your loved ones as you learn everything there is to know about fresh homemade pastas.
During the class, participants will be taught how to cut, knead, roll and fill the ravioli. Additionally, the class will mix, form and cut the dumplings, noodles, or other varieties pasta.
The recipes of our chefs are focused on fresh, high-quality and local ingredients, adhering to Tuscan tradition and making this quintessential Italian dish a memorable experience for all.
With encouragement and smiles your instructor will provide you with a pleasant and enjoyable day.
Upon arrival the guests are greeted by their host in our Welcome Center for a brief walking tour of this historic property.
The Pasta Class Includes:
- Making of three different kinds of homemade pasta.
- Where the chef will explain you the most technical aspects to prepare the pasta, so that you will be able to make your own pasta, directly in your kitchen.
- Cooking Class with our cooks and English-speaking assistant.
- Lunch or Dinner with the food prepared together (Tortelli, Ravioli and Carbonara)
Available on request, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menu.
The Lunch or Dinner will have the following menu:
- Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack.
- Unique Course: The Three types of pasta we have prepared together, with their sauces.
- Dessert: Cantuccini biscuits with dessert wine.
Tour and Tasting of wines including our library reserve vintages
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato – Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
- White Truffle flavored Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Old Vinegar selected