Cooking ClassLearn the secrets of the authentic Tuscan cuisine
COOKING CLASS: PIZZA
LEARN HOW TO MAKE THE ORIGINAL ITALIAN PIZZA!
Like the best of Italian food, Italian pizza is best—and most authentic—when it’s made with fresh, delicious ingredients. And when we say fresh, we mean it. Tenuta Torciano does not work with the microwave, dough or synthetic cheese found nowadays both in Italy and abroad, but we do feature something altogether unique.
When it comes to pizza, the possibilities are endless. Not only are there an infinite variety of pizza topping combinations, but there is also a plethora of ingredients you can choose from when making your pizza. That is why we offer a Pizza Cooking Class, to give visitors the opportunity to indulge in a complete dinner including pizza, a winetasting, as well as a sampling of various local products.
Our pizza chef and his staff will introduce you to the magical art of pizza crafting, where you will be taught how to properly knead and roll the dough and then place it directly in the oven!
You will be shown the intricate process of how to prepare one of the most delicious foods of our lifetime, while putting your own unique spin on the dish!
Upon arrival the guests are greeted by their host in our Welcome Center for a brief walking tour of this historic property.
The Pizza Class Includes:
- Making: of three types of pizza.
- Pizzas are chosen by our Chef according to seasonality or specific dietary requirements.
- Learn to knead and roll the dough to prepare an excellent pizza.
- Lunch or Dinner with multiple pizzas prepared together
The cooking class menu includes:
- Three: kind of pizzas
- Dessert: Pizza with Nutella, jam or mascarpone with Dessert Wine
Available on request, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menu.
Tour and Tasting of wines including our library reserve vintages
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato – Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
- White Truffle flavored Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Old Vinegar selected