Dinner & TastingEnjoy our dinner experiences
DINNER IN VINEYARD
ENJOY A RELAXING DINNER WITH TASTING IN OUR VINEYARDS
Torciano Private Reserve Wines come from some of the most renowned vineyard in Tuscany. This private tasting will take place in the vineyards, lasting around an hour and a half, and offers breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside that is covered in vineyards, olive groves and oak forests.
This experience is ideal for those fans of Tuscan wine who desire to learn more about the surrounding region. During the spring, summer and the autumn seasons, enjoy dinner paired with our distinguished wines surrounded by the beauty of the Tuscan hills.
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by thei host in our welcome center for a short walking tour of this historic property.
The Dinner Includes:
- Tour: visit the vineyard, the winery and walk in our vineyards
- Lesson: on wine, from winemaking techniques, to how to keep a vineyard.
- Winetasting: of Tuscan products and wines
- Dinner: in the vineyard with Tuscan products
- Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack.
- First Course: Truffle Lasagna and Tuscan Ribollita
- Second Course: Roast meat with roast potatoes
- Dessert: Cantuccini biscuits with dessert wine
Available on request, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menu.
Tour and Tasting of wines including our library reserve vintages
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato – Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
- White Truffle flavored Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Old Vinegar selected