Lunch & TastingEnjoy our lunch experiences
OUTDOOR LUNCH WITH WINE TASTING IN SAN GIMIGNANO WINERY
Torciano Private Reserve Wines, come from some of the most renowned vineyards of Tuscany. This tasting with lunch is held directly in the garden of our winery, and transmitting the history and the Tuscan heat surrounded by breathtaking views of hills covered with vineyards, olive groves and forests of oaks. All privately.
Some of these wines include San Gimignano, Montalcino, Montepulciano and more. Beginning with the most common wines, paired with the appetizer of salami, cheeses, bruschetta, and fresh salads. Following the appetizer, the more prestigious wines will be tasted alongside our lasagna with meat sauce and truffle oil or our Tuscan Ribollita soup. Finally, the roasted meat with vegetables will be served. This dining experience will teach guests how to enjoy various wines and discover excellent wine-tasting techniques. The staff will be there ready to assist you every step of the way!
Upon arrival, guests can expect to be greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property.
The Package Includes a Tuscan Lunch with authentic local cuisine in the garden:
- Appetizers:Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack
- First Course: Truffle lasagna or Tuscan ribollita
- Second Course: Roasted meat with roast potatoes and vegetables
- Dessert: Cantuccini with dessert wine
Available on request, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menu.
Tour and Tasting of wines including our library reserve vintages
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato – Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
- White Truffle flavored Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Old Vinegar selected