Wine Etiquette Galateo
In the modern era where technology has taken over every interpersonal relationship, and where it is often better to send a text message rather than call, good manners are sometimes forgotten. Fortunately for those individuals who still hope to learn the art of subtlety and class, Tenuta Torciano Winery offers group and individual courses with international programs for adults titled “Etiquette of Wine” and “Good Manners of Wine”.
The topics will be drawn from modern etiquette of wine, where participants can learn correct posture as well as how to set a formal table, glass etiquette, and how to select an appropriate wine for the occasion. The course “Etiquette in Wine” is open to participants of all ages and will teach you to master distinct European cultural manners. During the course, each participant will taste twelve different wines including vintages and preserves paired with gourmet Tuscan salami and seasoned cheeses.
Upon arrival, guests can expect to be greeted by our staff at the entrance, then lead on a short walking tour of the historic structure.
The Package Include:
Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack.
Dessert: Cantuccini Biscuits with dessert wine
Tour and Tasting of wines including our library reserve vintages
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato – Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
- White Truffle flavored Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Old Vinegar selected